Science City VR Educational App Overview
Terms & Condition
- Visitors are requested to maintain mandatory COVID protocol.
- All visitors need to ensure that Science City entry ticket is purchased prior to booking entry tickets to Aquatic and Robotics gallery and other paid attraction within Science City.
- Visitors need to ensure that entry ticket for Aquatic and Robotics gallery is purchased prior to booking tickets of any attraction within galleries.
- No Tickets are required for children below 3 years.
- Teacher’s tickets rate as per school/college group student ticket rates.
Rules & Regulation
- Right of Admission reserved.
- Please keep ticket with you for security check at any point & time.
- Ticket to be produced whenever demanded by management.
- No refund shall be paid under any circumstances except In case if cancellation is initiated by Gujarat Council Science City, 100 % amount shall be refunded.
- Management decision shall be final in any circumstances.
- Subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction.
- Admission to Non-Chargeable areas, subject to availability of space/time.
- Parking at owner’s risk.
- GCSC shall not be held responsible for any theft / pilferage to the vehicle or its parts.
- Parking charges for Twelve hours only.
- Management reserves the rights to cancel the tickets for administrative reason with/without prior notice.
- Mishandling, breaking or any kind of damage to the any pavilions/exhibits/other asset of Science City is subject to a penalty as per the decision of management.
- Timing may change without prior notice.
- Re-entry to the Science City is not permitted on used tickets.
- Kindly read the ride instructions carefully before enjoying the rides. Some rides might not be advisable for heart patients, blood pressure patients & pregnant ladies.
- Seek help / advice from ride operators if needed.
Food & Beverages:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and other toxic items is strictly prohibited in Science City Campus.
- Snacks and water bottles are prohibited in pavilions of Science City.
- Kindly deposit your baggages at baggage counters.
- Avoid keeping your belongings unattended.
- Wheelchairs available on demand.
- Your suggestion and feedback are most welcome. Kindly record them in the suggestion Books. Visit Ticket Counter for further assistance.