Adventurous, Forest Trip to Gujarat
POLO FESTIVAL 2021
The Ancient Kingdom of Vijaynagar and The Rain-Soaked Polo Forest
Polo Forest which is a haven for Eco-friendly nature lovers and the adventurous. Polo-one of the most ancient historical sites in Gujarat is also unique for its picturesque surroundings, Forest & Mills serving as a refuge for fascinating flora & fauna. It is a Bird Watcher’s Delight being a sanctuary for over 200 species of Rare Birds. It also is an abode for Jungle fowl and a host of other species that are yet grimly holding on to this last habitat.
Here the tourists can find the luxurious tented accommodation with authentic vegetarian food, local cultures like dance, songs, local handicrafts & arts, adventure activities like Cycling on track in forest, trekking trails, riverside walking, and camel & bullock cart so the local community or villagers or artists can get the remuneration from all these activities. Come, Stay and enjoy your holidays in a green environment.
It is approx 150 km from Ahmedabad, 70 km from Himmatnagar and 120 km from Udaipur.
What to do?
Presently at Polo Campsite is a Nature Camps, people who love Trekking and Hiking should definitely stay at a place like this as it gives you a raw feel that a trekker would always want. The charges to stay at this place are super awesome and will drag you to visit Polo Utsav 2020-21.
The area is biologically rich in flora and fauna and the dense forests and riverside provide an excellent opportunity to experience nature.
The area is surrounded by archeologically important Shiv Temple at Sarneshwar, Sadevant Savings Deras, Surya Mandir, Lakhena Temple, Jain eraser, the ancient Polo Jain Nagri.
Harav river, a small perennial stream, rocks & diversified flora and fauna, dense multistoried forests have been an attraction to the visitors, tourists, Research scholars, students as well as nature lovers.
What to watch?
There are more than 450 species of medicinal plants, around 275 of birds, 30 of mammals, and 32 of reptiles.
There are bears, panthers, leopards, hyenas, waterfowl, raptors, passerines, and flying squirrels (mostly heard, rarely seen), all living under a canopy of diverse plants and trees.
During winter, all manner of migratory birds occupy the forest; during the rainy season, there are wetland birds.
Activities to Do :
- Trekking on jungle trails alongside the pristine lake and rivulets
- Climbing mountains under-trained staff
- Exploring 1500-year-old ruins
- Bird watching, morning short walk in the natural greenery
- Herbal outings, riverside photography
- Cultural Programs
Points to remember :
- Campsites use electricity which is generated by using solar energy, hence please use it responsibly. Save water, electricity, and plantation…..
- Do not disturb the animals during day time as most of the nocturnal animals sleep during day time.
- Do not try to irritate the animals or make them angry by teasing them.
- No smoking.
- No flash or intrusive photography.
- Do not carry any music system or sound-making device along with you and remember to keep them switched off if you are driving around.
- Picking plants or insects is prohibited in any area; do not remove anything from the parks or sanctuaries.
- Do not indulge in any quick or sudden movements to scare off wildlife.
- Do not try going too close to the animals.
- No pets should accompany you.
So, what are you waiting for???
Enjoy your holidays and weekends at polo forest with your friends and family, Have a Pleasant Stay at Forest, Vijaynagar polo forest hotel. Awesome experience to stay at Forest tent, Polo festival, polo forest Himmatnagar, Polo Festival Vijayanagar. Check polo forest map and stay at polo forest hotel, polo forest resort Gujarat and celebrate picnic place in Gujarat, India.
- Administrative office
- Bell boy to assist you for luggage
- Twin sharing tented accommodation with attached bath and toilet facilities
- Separate Kitchen & Dining places for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Beautifully, Well-Designed campsite for daily cultural programs
- Area for Campfire
- Help desk for housekeeping, other excursions
For Booking, email us at email@example.com
POLO FOREST PACKAGES
Telephone: +91-79- 2644 0626 / 2656 0637 / 2656 0360 / 2644 5037
Office Address :
Akshar Travels Pvt. Ltd
9, City Centre, 2nd Floor,
Swastik Cross Road, C. G. Road,
Ahmedabad 380009. Gujarat (India)
Website – Akshartours.com
Get Detail Of Polo Utsav Gujarat Tour Package, Polo Utsav Forest Tour Package, Polo Utsav honeymoon tour package detail. Explore the Rann Utsav festival at Kutch.